A resident of Kersal for 19 years, Jonny has extensive professional and voluntary experience to bring to the role of Councillor:
• Former Deputy Principal Youth Officer and Consultant for Voluntary and Community Organisations for Manchester City Council.
• Visiting Lecturer in Youth Work and Management at Nazarene Theological College.
• Run training for Councillors and Officers from Halton, St Helens, Manchester, Salford and more.
• Governor of Langdon Special Needs College in Kersal
• Trustee of JSense, based in Kersal
• Helped establish the mental health charity, Neshomo, based in Kersal
• Supported Gateway Action develop their youth provision across Kersal and Broughton
• Convenes the Greater Manchester Interfaith Network
• Co-Chair of #WeStandTogether Greater Manchester
• Former Chair, and currently on Executive, of The Muslim Jewish Forum Greater Manchester
• Former Chair of Old Moat Youth Outreach Project
• Helped with sustainability and development support for Salford Unemployed & Community Resource Centre, Salford Central Foodbank, Europia, East Salford Work Clubs and over 50 more voluntary and community groups.
As you will see from Jonny’s background, he is not a politician but has been a community activist for over 35 years and cares passionately about local people and local issues.
Promoted by David Mintz on behalf of Jonny Wineberg, Independent Candidate for Kersal, both of 15 Mayfair Court, Mayfield Road, Kersal, Salford M7 3WZ